CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Life

Ok so, wow! It has been forever since I've written anything!!
Not a lot has really been going on in my life except school and babysitting! I haven't been ice skating cause they took the ice off for 2 months to play soccer, which is the pits.

I know my mom likes to just stay home all the time and that's fine because she's a mom but i don't. I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "Brooke, you just need to be content with your life", but, I'm sorry, I'm not content with doing school for 4 hours everyday and staring at a computer screen basically the rest of the day! Is it wrong to, impatiently, can't wait till I'm 18??


Ok so, that is pretty much all that is on my mind and all that i can think to write about! I need to get my school done too.


p.s. 9 more days till my birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

ahhhhh brookey....first of all we dont need any more banged up chins so its a good thing your off the ice =) secondly i remember feeling so very discontent with my life when i was your age..... so honestly i dont know what to tell you......
i love you though!!!!
oh and only 5 more months to my birthday...

Margaret said...

For your information, your mom NEVER gets to stay home all the time! Let's see...last week was skating on Mon., Tues home only because of your chin, Wed. & Thurs. in the ER, Fri. home. This week is Mon. therapy, Tues. home, Wed. to Marcia's to help, Thurs. therapy and worship practice, Fri. dentist and communion. Not much staying home this week. You wanna hear about next week??

OK, here's the solution...you can go with me everywhere I go. How's that? But the real solution lies down inside your heart, which I think you already know. :)

Brooke said...

FYI i said LIKES to just stay home!!
and ok I'll go with you!!