CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

ME!

WARNING: my thoughts tend to wander sometimes!

Hey! My name is Brooke. I'm 14 years old, home schooled, and have 4 other siblings~Nicole-21, Adam-18, Colin-16, Laina-11. I love ice skating and babysitting.
I started ice skating when i was 12 ans start taking lessons when i was 13. It has been a hard and challenging, but also a lot of fun!

Right now i babysit two kids~ Bennett-3 and Tiffany-1 1/2. I like it a lot but, i wish i could do it on more days. Someday i think i would like to be a live in nanny!
Oh...did i mentioned that i have the most awesome youth group ever!! I have some of the best friends!

For a long time in my life I didn't really have any friends but, in God's perfect timing He brought them into my life. I think He was teaching me a lesson on friendship and that He should be the one that I turn to first for advice and such. I think it also brought me closer to my mom..... but then again maybe that's just cause I'm home schooled!

so, anyway, that is pretty much who I am and what I do!


Toodles!!

0 comments: